Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Getting out of hand

"Dynamite, is that what you said? Isn’t that very difficult to get? Who’s getting it?"

"Yep. It isn’t as tough as you’d think. Clem Williams."

"The principal?"

"Yep him and some of the other guys."

"What on earth are they going to do with dynamite?"

"I think that just want to be ready."

"This is getting out of hand. Does the mayor know?"

"She’s trying to put the paper to bed."

"Does the sheriff know?"

"Not yet but he will. What are you worried about? It’s clear outside of town... Off the subject do you think those internet matchmaking sites are any good?"

"I have no idea. The internet is an interesting place, but I never give out any personal information. Are you gonna move if you meet mister right? Becasue I can guarantee he isn’t coming here, well, maybe to pick you up.., if you are already packed..."

"It’s not me..!"

"Not yet."

No comments: