Tuesday, January 29, 2008

UFOs

"What are you doing here?", Mr Chas.

"I am looking for people that have seen UFOs and for people that have., seen the inside of UFOs...", Fed?

"I think the treasure is beginning to sound reasonable. Why are you really here", Mr Chas.

"Really, from the debunking side of things. I really don’t want anyone to know that last part yet, makes it harder to get their stories. If a guy is a researcher, that just wants the facts, I get a whole lot more detail. And as you know the devil is in the details." Fed?

"What organization do you work with? If you don’t mind my asking?" Mr Chas.

"Not at all. James Journey University and most of the funding, believe it or not is coming from an insurance industry consortium, that would rather not be discussed, but here is my card and you can check with the university if you like."

No comments: