Sunday, February 17, 2008

Cosmole's House

""Knowing what a phase change would be like for Time? It would have to be a guess. All energy becoming matter, no light no plasma, just physical matter in a nonradiating state spread evenly throughout an ever accelerating Universe. So that dark energy has turned Time into several courses. And yet ‘progress" is made.""

"Remember I was on my way to the cosmologist’s house. I went and have now returned with what came before this explantion and whats comes afterward."

""I propose in my ignorance that the group, phase changes be placed in category called a cycle.

I pimi, that gravity does not radiate therfore to look for gravitons is look in vain. It is an attraction.

Ipimi, that the magnetic monopole is the part of light that isn’t there. The point is not a sphere it is one dimension and can only be ‘pointed’, or sent in one direction, you can not see light from the backside.""

"I got these pieces from the cosmologist’s house. It is an odd place, there is the sound of bubbles moving through water, but I haven’t seen any tanks. Then into the den where the cosmole looks up at the peaks which look up at the Sky and on the far wall there are bubbles like behind L Welk; I can smell soap and see the pink and green window on each bubble. Yes, that is right we call him Cosmole, yes, short for cosmolgist. I wouldn’t go over all this but you are new to town."

"And he says light has only one side?"

"Yes, he has some rather unorthodox views.."

"Is he really a cosmologist?"

"You mean is he a professor, got a lot of degrees? No., but he makes some interesting arguments."

"Sounds crazy to me, I took an astronomy course in college and they didn’t mention any of those theories.."

"It is one of those you gotta be there sort of things.. He says one side light is essential to his version of the inflation theory.. You know what his real name is?.. Crates."

"So this guy says that a magnetic monopole is the ‘nonexistant side’ of light’? I got to meet this guy..."

No comments: