Monday, February 18, 2008

GG's Journal

"It was understood by GG,[ Great Grammy], that the lavalierre held the clues to finding the treasure. Each face of the pyramid referenced a clue hidden in another place, a book for instance. She had done a lot of research and I have been checking her work, against my searches. I believe it was a Masonic construct, it could have been worn as a watch fob or as a necklace. Look at the symbology. We are going to have to get deeper into it and find the books that were referenced. I suppose the family owned copies of them, we need to focus on finding those..."

"So it is time to go through the old house from top to bottom.. I have always wanted to but it is such a huge task, I never had the time. And also I wanted other member of the family involved."

"Well now you have your wish. When would you like to start?"

"No time like the present. Attic or basement?"

"Let's take a look at the attic."

No comments: