Monday, February 25, 2008

Setting the Story

The original thought was to have each day a one minute long blog on a story. This would build as it went forward. Kind of like one of those daily calender, with the cartoon, or word or thought, short and to the point and thus more accessible. Now it is quite a bit of material for someone to read on the web. At the beginning there was a play on the profile and the pictures were, in my plan, specifically placed nxt to the corresponding text. As the blog grew things became seperated. I am working on that..

At this point I am going to leave the blog as it is and just proceed forward. So, for the few readers that I do have I apoogize but I am going to be repeating myself alittle bit, but I think it might clarify the characters and story plot.

1 comment:

middle schooler said...

Repeating is good... Helps with keeping track of the generations... Thanks...