Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Synopsis

Greetings. Thanks for looking at this blog. Next, I would like to explain a few things.

I am adding pieces of the story six days a week, as well as images. However in a blog the very first postings, the beginning, is at the end. I will say that the Profile of the blogger, was at the end, pointed to by the first two entries; The Body and Here it is. I was hoping to establish a hunt for clues on the the blog postings, but I can't make links out the way I'd like to without learning some HTML, so I am learning some. Also at this point I know people are posting comments, they tell me so, but they are not making it onto the blog, I am checking on that as well.

At this point the treasure is still place and the map and clues genuine, within the story. use the link to Older Portions at the end of texts, it goes back a couple of layers.

I hate to bother you with this but, Pastoral says the Saguache Sasquatch, has been reported seen downtown again. [Saguache, the county is pronounced: Saw - watch]

Right now I am going over to the cosmologist's house...

No comments: