Monday, February 11, 2008

How many we got out?

"There are six going going up now as the hasty team. In about two hours I hope to be sending eight more in the strong team." Sheriff.

"Is there anyway to get a helicopter?"

"Right now it would be a waste of time since we are not sure where they are at... Are you sure you have told everything you know about this?" Sheriff.

"I have. She's my sister, one is my niece and the other is my friend. The clues, I can go over those again if you'd like. But we were all convinced the old mine was the site of the cache."

"I hope you are right. I'll be going up with the next team. And the weather says storms. Do you think these ladies are prepared? Food, weather gear, shelter?" Sheriff.

"Electra knows what she is doing, so I imagine they are ready."

"Besides general worries why did you call us?" Sheriff.

"Well..."

No comments: